- Step : 2 If you already have a username and password. Go to step 7.
- Step : 3 Create a MoData account by clicking the "Sign Up" link.
- Step : 4 Enter your email address to receive a verification email.
- Be sure to use a valid email address that you have access to.
Note:Your email will also serve as your username later.
- Step : 5 Soon after submitting your email, you will receive a verification email in your inbox.
- Please click the link in the email to verify your email address. You will be redirected to next step once you do.
Note: Your account will NOT be active without verifying your email address
- Step : 6 Fill out the form.
- Step : 7 Use your username and password to sign in.
Reminder: Your email is your username
- Step : 6 Select "HubSpot" from the drop down above and press connect to be redirected to your HubSpot account.
- Step : 7 Sign in to your HubSpot account as an administrative user.
Note: You will need to sign in as an administrative user to provide us the necessary access for integration. Click here to learn more about HubSpot access levels.
- Step : 8 If your login has access to more than one HubSpot account, you may see an account selection screen.
- Select the HubSpot account you want to integrate MoData with.
- HubSpot will ask you to confirm MoData access to your HubSpot instance via Api.
- Click "Grant Access".
- Once you click "Grant Access" you will be redirected back to https://setup.mo-data.net.
- Step : 9 Logout from the MoData page. You are Done!
- Next Steps:
- Our automated system will start provisioning your MoData instance.
- Our implementation team will verify a few things about your instance and get in touch with you shortly if they have any questions.
- Our account team will reach out within few hours to confirm your subscription level and answer any questions you might have.
- Welcome to Data Driven Sales. Welcome to MoData.
Note: In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com